Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall 2010 Trend: Boots

With cold weather comes boots. Here are a few good ways to keep your feet dry and warm this fall...


We'll start with my favorite, riding boots! I like these because they are as comfortable as flats and they repel water. These are actual riding boots so they are made for action and will be long lasting. They are kinda like your typical rain boots but more flattering because they are narrow which elongates the leg rather than widens them.


Next up are peep toe ankle boots. My favorites are the top ones. You can get these in many styles from plain black to oxford styles which are popular for the menswear trend this season. I think these look best with a mix of masculine and feminine style such as tights and a skirt or dress. Or you could wear them out for a night on the town with skinny jeans and a blazer or a poncho for a more casual look.




I know it’s kind of hard to see, but I thought this picture was cool anyway. This girl is wearing the combat boot style. These fine boots were made by Steve Madden and run about $100.00. I like this trend and it’s big for fall but can be hard to wear. I like them with skinny jeans, and a scarf as shown in this picture but I’ve also seen them worn well under a girly dress with tights. Again it has to do with the balance of masculine and feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment